Tomodachi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomodachi Academy

Based on the new trend in School Idol Tomodachi, we decided to create a forum based entirely in idolsonas, so we could post more content in an organized manner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your idolsona here!

Go down 
+3
Makishima
Amaya5
Solarynn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Solarynn
Admin
Admin
Solarynn

Post your idolsona here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Ahhh I'm so sorry for the lack of movement this days, guys! I just am feeling really bad these past few days and then I try to distract myself a lot, but in doing so I can't notice the time passing, I'm so sorry! I am also considering elect more moderators to help principally with the locations, since I'm horrible at English and describing places.
          But well, Lex-chan made a post a while back in SIT requesting that people posted a comment with basic information about their idolsonas so we could already make a topic for them, however I cant find it anymore ;-; If we receive more idolsonas info than we can handle, then we'll probably leave it to you guys make the topics and etcetera, but for now I think we can manage it.
           The basic information we require is your idolsona's name, attribute, class, unit and subunit if they have one, their main color, their birthday/sign and a bit of their personality, but you may add or remove some items if you wish to. Don't worry if you have any problem with the code, I will probably be able to repair it if something goes wrong.

Code:

[center][img]Image URL here[/img]

[size=18] Character's name | Current Year | Attribute [/size][/center]

[b]Unit:[/b]
[b]Sub-Unit:[/b]
[b]Main Color*:[/b]
[b]Birthday/Sign*:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

* not really necessary, so you can remove it if you don't have the information at the moment
Back to top Go down
https://idolsonas.rpg-board.net
Amaya5

Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 3:02 pm

Post your idolsona here! AnimeSchoolGirl

Amaya Mitsuki | 2nd Year | Cool

Unit:
Sub-Unit: Distant Melancholy
Main Color*: Black
Birthday/Sign*: July 21st Cancer
Personality: (this will be more like Personality mixed with her Bio and general info)
Amaya used to go to a regular school, but after a life-changing incident and divorce happened where it left her and her mother by themselves with little money to survive on, she decided to go to Tomodachi Academy in order to become famous and make so much money that she can support her mother and make her happy again. She used to be a very naive and innocent girl growing up, but after the incident she has become serious and matured a whole lot more. She has trust issues with males after what had happened with her father who she doesn't want anything to do with anymore. She is a major perfectionist who demands it from herself and from others, wanting to always be perfect and gets mad when others are lazy and won't take it as seriously as they should be like she does. She absolutely can not stand those who bully and abuse others, like her father who manipulated her for years and abused her mother as well. She will act as a protector of the other female idols, especially the younger naive ones, not wanting any of them to get hurt and have something done to them that they don't like at all. She may seem cold at first, but when you get to know her; she is very sweet, kind, caring, loyal, and empathetic. She has so much sympathy, always willing to listen to other's problems and help them out, reassuring them that everything will be okay like she's done with her mother so many times. She is a modest person, so she tends to wear more mature lady-like clothing that tend to be suited to older women, but likes girly and romantic stuff as well as gothic, Victorian, punk/V-kei, and modern-contemporary attire too. She has a real deep voice (think of Umi and Yoshiko/Yohane in Strawberry Trapper), but can also hit the high notes. She likes to sing ballads and soft but powerful songs dealing with more mature themes and personal issues (like Loveless World or older Evanescence songs), as well as more gothic/hard rock songs (even a yandere-ish song or two). She also plays the violin, incorporating that into some of her songs. When she isn't practicing her singing and dancing, she can be found either playing her violin or gazing out at the calming ocean after it's dark outside.
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Post your idolsona here! Tumblr_ocfhdt3zhZ1vazfqao2_400

Rumi "Lulu" Munehira | 3rd year | Pure

Unit: TROPiC
Sub-Unit: DAKINI
Main Color: Sky blue
Biography:
A hardcore optimist that always tries to stay positive no matter how bad it gets. She doesn’t like it when people, including herself, are negative and if she is feeling upset she won’t tell anyone and will force herself to look happy. Because of this she’s really bad at opening up to people and she just wants to tell dumb jokes and pretend like everything’s fine.

As a very emotional person she’s extremely proud of all her classmates and has on multiple occasions been brought to tears just by hearing about their accomplishments. She wishes to be seen as a motherly figure/big sister by the others but mostly comes off as a ditz (or that one weirdly funny aunt)

She is very fascinated with western culture and makes everyone call her ‘Lulu’ just because she loves that name.

------------------------------------------

Post your idolsona here! Tumblr_ocfhdt3zhZ1vazfqao1_400

Taiyou Senge | 2nd year | Smile

Unit: None yet
Sub-Unit: None yet
Main Color: Light red
Biography:
A cheerful and energetic young man who seems to be overflowing with confidence but does have some secret insecurities. Taiyou can seem quite flashy in the beginning but after getting close to him he mellows out as he feels he doesn’t have to put on a performance for you. He’s quite the romantic and never gets tired of romcom movies.

------------------------------------------

Post your idolsona here! Tumblr_ocfhdt3zhZ1vazfqao3_400

Hotaru Doumoto | Teacher | Cool

Main Color: Indigo
Biography:
When Hotaru was young her dream was to become an idol, however that dream was shattered when she was told she'd never be good enough. Heartbroken, Hotaru gave up on ever becoming an idol and went on with her life. Having babysat many times she realized she loves interacting and teaching children so she studied to become a teacher.

When she heard about Tomodachi Academy's program for idols she was quite impressed and immediately applied to become a teacher there. Seeing her students train to become idols warms her heart and she would do anything to support them. Though she can be quite stern at times, that is just part of being a teacher. She loves her students dearly and wants them to take idol business seriously, as if to fulfill her childhood dream for her.
Back to top Go down
http://schoolido.lu/user/Makishima/
Spade_Meri

Spade_Meri

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Post your idolsona here! 13882593_1377247748970863_700477176180895942_n

Akemi Akasuna | 1st year | Cool

Unit: Nexus Core
Sub-Unit: DЯeamLand
Main Color*: Dark Blue
Birthday/Sign*:  June 14th / Gemini
Personality:
- Tsundere
- Perfectionist
- Intelligent
- Humble
- Loyal
- Clumsy
- Emotionless
Curiosities: Vegan; Loves animals and children; Only nice towards weaker people, Ryu and Katsuko; Chaotic Neutral

Biography:
Akemi is a very independent girl with the dream of becoming a famous singer one day. As she deals with a chronic lung condition, her activities were restricted a lot during her years of life, being only able to do less tiring ones. She found a like in Jujitsu and Gymnastics because of that, although her real passion will always be music.
Akemi can compose songs with her piano, but she is awful at writing lyrics as she doesn't understand human emotions much. She envied her older sister so much for being perfect at everything that she only focused herself on talent alone and not feelings.
Her twin sister, Katsuko, ended up convincing Akemi to turn into an idol so that she could bond with other people and be more compassionate.

----------------------------------------

Post your idolsona here! 13900363_1377247905637514_5699419412573256740_n

Merani Matsubara | 2nd year | Pure

Unit: MISTEX
Sub-Unit: Malachite DESTINY; ✨иевuIа✨
Main Color*: Yellow
Birthday/Sign*: July 30th / Leo
Personality:
- Kind
- Curious
- Oblivious
- Playful
- Stubborn
- Pessimist
Curiosities: Yakuza family; Stronger than appears; Practices traditional dancing; Neutral Good

Biography:
After rebelling against her family and turning into a delinquent during middle school, Merani was "saved" by a transfer student who helped her see that not everything was as bad as she thought. They became best friends and they ended up entering Tomodachi Academy together when Merani found how amazing idols were. `
Merani wanted to change to someone better, someone nicer who could make everyone proud. By being an idol, she could finally be happy by doing what she loved most.

Post your idolsona here! 13900113_1377630078932630_8807682115557457223_n

Kimiko Tanaka | 1st year | Smile

Unit: Dream Syndrome
Sub-Unit: None
Main Color*: White
Birthday/Sign*:  April 3rd / Aries
Personality:
- Positive
- Energetic
- Obedient
- Yandere
- Manipulating
- Crybaby
Curiosities: Likes to make plushies; Loves rabbits; Older brother helps her with songs; Chaotic Evil

Biography:
Kimiko doesn't have much of a backstory, really. At least, no one knows much about her except that she used to be home schooled. However, one day her brother took her to a school idol event since his friend was participating. During one of the performances, Kimiko fell in love with one of the idols. Her absolutely amazing form, beauty and voice, Kimiko loved everything about her and she knew she wanted to be by the idol's side.
With that in mind, Kimiko entered Tomodachi Academy so that she could meet that idol and be with her forever and ever.

Post your idolsona here! 13900177_1385139948181643_6277087680670314651_n

Kevin Akuma | 3rd year | Smile

Unit: Saisho Harmony
Sub-Unit: None
Main Color*: Red
Birthday/Sign*:  April 12th / Aries
Personality:
- Playful
- Rebel
- Mischievous
- Possessive
- Romantic
- Charismatic
Curiosities: Womanizer; Gives nicknames to everyone; Orphan; Chaotic Neutral

Biography:
When he was 8, Kevin's parents disappeared, leaving him with his 4 year old sister all alone. In order to survive, Kevin began to steal food to give to his sister, however, not even once he would tell her how he got them. He wanted to keep her innocent and pure.
At 12, Kevin and his sister were rescued by Akemi as she had offered them to live at her house.
Kevin started realizing the wonders of dating around that time as he realized people could do things for him for just giving them a good time and he became a true womanizer.
It wasn't long before he discovered singing and music, making him enter Tomodachi Academy.

(I'll post Naoki and Lidia some other time cause I'm tired)
Back to top Go down
http://schoolido.lu/user/Spade_Meri/
peko-san

peko-san

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Post your idolsona here! Image

Hinata (Naomi) Yukimura| First Year | Smile

Unit: tba
Sub-Unit: tba
Main Color*: Pale Yellow
Birthday/Sign*: 16 January/ Capricorn
Personality: A very athletic and energetic girl who can get a bit obsessive if she finds something/someone who catches her eye. She's too awkward to join a unit.
Hobby: Collecting limited editions of figurines and 70-80's horror manga
Dislikes: Undoing tangled wires, peeled chestnuts
Biography:
She dislikes her name and prefers to be called Naomi. She is oddly smart for her ditzy nature and is surprisingly good at technology and arts and crafts. Before coming to Tomodachi Academy, she was in the track and field club, and wanted to become an athlete or take over her parent's shop before discovering idols. She's the type to get scared watching horror films and laughs at everything horror (games, haunted attractions, etc.) Her family owns a half textile, half bakery in the shopping district called Panpanko (dont let your dad name your shop) 

Back to top Go down
http://schoolido.lu/user/peko-san/
tr1170

tr1170

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:17 am

Post your idolsona here! 60WAh

Mika Hashimoto | First Year | Pure

Unit: N/A
Sub-Unit: N/A
Main Color*: Lavender
Birthday/Sign*: 14 June / Gemini
Personality: Is very awkward and has trouble speaking clearly, she is smart and always lets the other students copy off of her trying to make friends.
Biography: Mika was actually the Student Council President at middle school. She feels awkward being at the lowest grade in high school since she doesn't have the power she used to. Mika likes anime, manga and J-Pop. She tried starting a School Idol Club in middle school but couldn't get anyone to join. She really wants to be known at high school but just isn't sure how.

Back to top Go down
Cyarina

Cyarina

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 9:17 am

Should I post all or the most actively used ones?(Just asking)
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:05 am

Cyarina wrote:
Should I post all or the most actively used ones?(Just asking)

I'd say post the ones you're going to use the most but you decide! Both is fine!
Back to top Go down
http://schoolido.lu/user/Makishima/
Cyarina

Cyarina

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 9:30 am

Then I will go with like 2nd-era designs (Though usually my 3rd year duo as the relationship is actually healthty although some conflicts happened compared to my 1st year trio,too memetic and chaotic I think and my only 2nd year,alone)

And yeah,I will update to include at least my 1st years and 3rd years.

Let's start

1.The one based on me the most

Post your idolsona here! Q7tRjgD
Reika Azuki/3rd year/Cool

Unit: Distant Melachony
Sub-Unit: NIL
Main Color*: Slightly desurated dark violet
Birthday/Sign*: 17 Sept/Virgo
Personality: A untrustful girl who seems cold and unfriendly but is actually insecure
Biography:A rich girl from a family of successful people,she is constantly under pressure and have high expectations.Then,she is cold and unfriendly as in elementary school,some naught older boys stole her money and she soon have the thought that people are always evil and have a lot of trust issues until she finds Kohana during 1st day of middle school and Kohana until now is the only true friend of Reika.Internally,she is lonely and wanted to find a true friend to say out her sorrows.Despite being taught a lot of things,she still cannot cook and do household chores.Lastly,she is still struggling to find her own identity as she always follows others blindly as she is afraid that finding her own self is risky and causes side effects for everyone else and secondly she is so stressed that she does not know who she actually is anymore.
Fun fact:She is a lowkey otaku but it was not known to anyone,not even her friend and family as she sets her otaku room and locks herself in whenever she is in otaku mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your idolsona here!   Post your idolsona here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your idolsona here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tomodachi Academy :: Forum in construction :: Forum in construction-
Jump to: