Tomodachi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomodachi Academy

Based on the new trend in School Idol Tomodachi, we decided to create a forum based entirely in idolsonas, so we could post more content in an organized manner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Progress Reports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solarynn
Admin
Admin
Solarynn

Progress Reports Empty
PostSubject: Progress Reports   Progress Reports EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Here I will add all the things that are already in the forum, so you guys can see the things that still are incomplete and the things I have already taken care off

Completed
— Library location thread
— Uniforms post
— Forum Categories

In Progress
— A lot of the locations topics — I still have to add the description and information for each one. The images are already there, so the most difficult part already passed
— Characters category — I have divided the characters between 1st, 2nd and 3rd years and the teachers too. I have made a Units forum too so the members of each unit can interact between them.
— Forum/RP Rules — I made a set of rules in general, but I will probably ask help with this because I might have missed something. This is also a introduction post to idolsonas, and thanks to Makishima it's almost ready
— The Off-Topic section for art, fanfics and etc

To be made
— Add the other classrooms to the locations, as just the class 1 — A have a topic at the moment
— The chat and a thread so you guys can talk while the forum is not ready :3
— A BBCode tutorial
Back to top Go down
https://idolsonas.rpg-board.net
Lex-Chan

Lex-Chan

Progress Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports   Progress Reports EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 3:28 pm

An update from the other mod:

Completed

- Tsukumogami Unit thread

- Quite a few character pages!

In Progress

- A menu for La Plaza café

- A more detailed MISTEX page

-More bios and unit pages!

To be made

- Rules for the Fanfiction section
Back to top Go down
http://schoolido.lu/user/Lex-Chan/